Sulfide Antioxidant Buffer (SAOB) for Sulfide ISEs - HI4015-00
7 339,81 Lekë
HI4015-00 is a buffer solution for use with silver/sulfide ion selective electrodes. There are two components making up the HI4015-00: one 500 mL bottle of SAOB Reagent A and one 18 g bottle of SAOB Reagent B. Hanna ISE solutions have the lot number and expiration date clearly marked on the label and are air tight with a tamper-proof seal to ensure the quality of the solution. Hanna's line of solutions have been specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from the date of manufacture for an unopened bottle.
- Required for sulfide measurements
- Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal
- Clearly marked lot number and expiration date
HI4015-00 is an ionic strength adjuster (ISA) solution for use with silver/sulfide ion selective electrodes (ISEs). Hanna ISA solutions are formulated to fix the ionic strength of a sample and standards so that they are both constant. Without addition of ISA, an ion selective electrode would measure ion activity; addition of ISA stabilizes the ionic strength and permits measurements as ion concentration. With some ISEs, the ISA solution is also used to adjust the solution’s pH or to remove any potential interferences from competing ions that are present.
Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution
Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date
- Hanna ISE standard solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened bottle
Importance of ISA*
- Fixes a solution’s ion activity to be constant so concentration can be determined
- Adjusts the pH of a solution required for some ISEs
- Complexes interfering ions in a sample to allow measurement of free ions of interest