CAL Check Cuvette Kit for HI83306 Environmental Analysis Photometer - HI83306-11
17 370,87 Lekë
The HI83306-11 CAL Check Standards provides a simple solution to calibrating and validating the HI83306 Environmental Analysis Photometer. This high quality set of standards is manufactured in our state-of-the-art facility and comes supplied with a certificate of analysis. The certificate of analysis provides the lot number, reference values and expiration date for traceability when certifying the copper high range photometer.
- Absorbance values at 420nm, 466nm, 525nm, 610nm, and zero
- Supplied with Certificate of Analysis
- Reusable with long shelf life stability
DetailsHI83306-11 is a high quality set of calibration standards that allows users to validate absorbance measurements using certified CAL Check Standards. The HI83306-11 includes six sealed cuvettes, including one for zeroing the meter. The calibration set is produced in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility using reagent grade chemicals in a temperature controlled environment. Supplied with certificate of analysis
- Lot number
- Expiration date
- Standard value @ 25°C
- Reference meter NIST traceable
- Light tight
- Protects from accidental breakage
- Press Setup button.
- Highlight CAL Check, then press Select.
- Follow the prompts on the screen. The meter will prompt to measure each cuvette provided in the Hanna® CAL Check Standards kit.
|Package||sealed standards: 0nm, 420nm, 466nm, 525nm, 610nm|