Pool Line 7.01 pH Value @25°C, 25 X 20 mL sachets - HI700074P
- 25 sachets of buffer with 20 mL of solution
- Accuracy of /- 0.02 pH @ 25°C
- 5 year shelf life for unopened sachets
HI700074P is a high-quality pH 7.01 calibration buffer produced in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978 standards using high purity salts, deionized water, certified weight-checked balances, and Class A glassware in a temperature-controlled environment monitored with certified thermometers. Reported values are accurate to /- 0.02 pH @ 25°C and are traceable to NIST Standard Reference Materials (SRMs).
Convenience of individual packaging
- Ideal for users that do not calibrate frequently
- Every pH buffer sachet is as fresh as the day it was packaged
- Light block packaging prevents oxidation from UV light that could alter the buffer value
Each sachet marked with lot number and expiration date.
- Hanna buffers are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened sachet.
|pH Accuracy||±0.02 pH|
|pH Value @ 25°C||7.01|